You gave me an excuse to make a montage to 1812 Overture, sometimes that's all you need. This was an awesome concept and really well executed, well done!
A downloadable game
Project Explosion is a first person action/puzzle game that I have created in 2013. Your task is to survive a bomb explosion, in each level. Most of the time, you just need to get away from the bomb, and avoid getting hit by flying debris. However, there is also some puzzle solving, bomb throwing and running from slow-mo explosions.
- There are 5 tutorial and 5 normal levels
- Watch the video if you get stuck
- Don't get hit by flying debris
- You can only pick up bombs that are not attached to the table
- W,A,S,D to Move | Mouse to look around and bomb throwing
- E to Interact
Just unzip the archive and run the exe file.